We are pleased to announce a monograph "DEVELOPMENT OF A HYBRID ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPE AND OPTICAL TWEEZERS APPARATUS" by Krzysztof Zembrzycki, Sylwia Pawłowska, Paweł Nakielski, Filippo Pierini (IPPT Reports 2/2016).
Filippo Pierini from Department of Mechanics and Physics of Fluids (IPPT PAN), became winner of the LIDER competition. Project name: Design, construction and optimization of a combined Atomic Force Microscope and Optical Tweezers instrument for single molecules and nanomaterials characterization.
The opening ceremony of the Academic Year 2016/2017 took place on October 27, 2016 at Biocentrum Ochota (Auditorium & Exhibition hall of the Nałęcz Institute of Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering PAN).
- New patent at IPPT PAN. Production of nanofibrous mats
- Two new publication at IPPT PAN
- Professor Henryk Petryk elected the Secretary General of IUTAM
- The 40th Solid Mechanics Confrence SolMech 2016
- IPPT PAN has been nominated as organizer of ICEM19
- Zbigniew Kowalewski nominated as vice-president of EuraSEM
- Paweł Jarzębski laureate of the scholarship by the DAAD
- Recruitment for the Doctoral Studies
- Professor Eligiusz Wajnryb passed away
- Olga Urbanek laureate of the Kościuszko Foundation grant