On January 11, 2017, the professor’s nomination was granted to Mr Paweł Łukasz Sajkiewicz by Mr Andrzej Duda, the President of Poland. The nominee is an associate professor, the head of the Laboratory of Polymers and Biomaterials at the IPPT PAN.
We are pleased to announce a monograph "DEVELOPMENT OF A HYBRID ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPE AND OPTICAL TWEEZERS APPARATUS" by Krzysztof Zembrzycki, Sylwia Pawłowska, Paweł Nakielski, Filippo Pierini (IPPT Reports 2/2016).
Filippo Pierini from Department of Mechanics and Physics of Fluids (IPPT PAN), became winner of the LIDER competition. Project name: Design, construction and optimization of a combined Atomic Force Microscope and Optical Tweezers instrument for single molecules and nanomaterials characterization.
- OPENING OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016/2017
- Science Festival 2016 at IPPT PAN
- New patent at IPPT PAN. Production of nanofibrous mats
- Two new publication at IPPT PAN
- Professor Henryk Petryk elected the Secretary General of IUTAM
- The 40th Solid Mechanics Confrence SolMech 2016
- IPPT PAN has been nominated as organizer of ICEM19
- Zbigniew Kowalewski nominated as vice-president of EuraSEM
- Paweł Jarzębski laureate of the scholarship by the DAAD
- Recruitment for the Doctoral Studies